Want to improve the curb appeal of your business? Want to advertise your business to large amounts of consumers without breaking the bank? Then it’s time to place an order of high quality, heavy duty banners from Design 4, Inc.
Promote or advertise in front of your business, along the roadside, near busy intersections, and parking lots to gain MORE business to your bottom line.
The climate can be questionable at times, especially in the Midwest. However, these banners can endure heavy rain and harsh shine! All of our custom display banners are affordable and made with heavy-duty, tear-resistant, and waterproof materials.
Types of Outdoor Banners:
Design 4 Inc. provides 4 types of outdoor banners to help you grow your business.
- Vinyl Banners: Custom vinyl banners are inexpensive yet very durable. We print with UV-resistant ink and finish the product with a weather proof-coating for a longer-lasting, impressionable sign.
- Mesh Banners: These easy-breezy banners have holes in them to help protect the banner against strong winds. If your business is in a spot where the weather is typically hard, this may be the banner for you. We suggest placing bold graphics on these banners due to the transparency the holes tend to create.
- Pole & Boulevard Banners: Hang our pole banners high to attract attention on busy streets, light poles, and expressways. You might see signage drawing attention for large events, like concerts or sporting events.
- Canvas Banners: Printed on a white, woven polyester fabric, canvas banners make for an upscale, fancier signage piece. Keep in mind! Canvas banners are not made for outdoor weather but more for indoor events. You can find canvas banners in museums, malls, and offices.
Essential components of an outdoor banners:
There are many things to consider when choosing an Heavy Duty Vinyl Banner Sign, including the following:
- High-quality image: When choosing what to place on your banner, make sure it’s in high-resolution. This ensures that it will print clear and sharp! Due to the nature of banners being quite extensive, the high-resolution image or graphic will help. If it is not of high-resolution, it can look stretched or distorted on the banner.
Vector images are superior and are defined by mathematical equations, which makes them perfect for scaling.
- Font: Choose a font that people can read! We recommend choosing “sans-serif” type font because it’s easy to read. Don’t use overly large fonts or fonts overly-unique because it makes it very difficult to read and understand. Additionally, be aware of how far people will need to read your sign from a distance when designing the final product.
- Colors: The colors used on your banner need to work well together. Pick a background color that will allow your image or lettering to show up well. You don’t want the background color to clash with the photo, image or logo.
We recommend looking up a color wheel and the meanings behind colors when designing your banner. Reds entice excitement, cheerfulness, and vivacity, while blue tends to provide calmness and peace. Of course, we recommend choosing colors that fit your business’s personality.
Custom PMS Colors: We stock 16 standard screen printing colors. All pricing for screen printed products includes use of one or more of these colors. Please note that the colors on this page will vary from the actual printed colors. While color accuracy cannot be guaranteed, satisfactory matches can typically be obtained.
Pantone matches (PMS) are available for an additional fee on screen printed products. Please provide a PMS number from the Coated (C) Pantone Book. We do not match based on CMYK or other color types. Please note that color accuracy cannot be guaranteed; however satisfactory matches can typically be obtained. Custom PMS Colors $25.00 per color per order.
We stock 16 standard screen printing colors. All pricing for screen printed products includes use of one or more of these colors. Please note that the colors on this page will vary from the actual printed colors. While color accuracy cannot be guaranteed, satisfactory matches can typically be obtained.
An area in which an image or color gradually fades into the background or another color. Halftones are available for an additional fee of $30.00. Halftones may sometimes have unexpected results. If high quality prints are a serious priority, we suggest adding an additional print color instead. Example: gray can be printed by 50% black, pms color, or full color print.
Simplicity: Think about your client! People are advertising to drivers and passerbys so they will be more effective with fewer words and clutter. Keep it simple! As a rule of thumb, don’t over-crowd and clutter your design. Make sure to leave plenty of white space and be concise.
We have a variety of sizing of the imprint areas on our signs. In general we require a 1/2” margin all the way around the edge on smaller signs, and 1” all the way around on larger signs. This is a necessary inkless area required by all printers. To achieve full bleed, this area is cut off after the print (additional charges will apply).
- 9” x 24” sign = 8” x 23” imprint area
- 14” x 20” sign = 13” x 19” imprint area
- 16” x 24” sign = 15” x 23” imprint area
- 12” x 18” sign = 11” x 17” imprint area
- 12” x 24” sign = 11” x 23” imprint area
- 18” x 24” sign = 17” x 23” imprint area
- 24” x 24” sign = 23” x 23” imprint area
- 24” x 36” sign = 23” x 35” imprint area
1” or larger border:
- 24” x 48” sign = 22” x 46” imprint area
- 36” x 48” sign = 34” x 46” imprint area
- 36” x 60” sign = 34.5” x 58.5” imprint area
- 48” x 48” sign = 46.5” x 46.5” imprint area
- 48” x 96” sign = 44” x 89” imprint area
Popular uses for Outdoor Banners:
These affordable, all-weather banners are popular for political events and business promotion. However, some of the most common uses are the following:
- Sales banners
- Business banners
- Political banners
- Real estate banners
- Grand opening banners
- Parade banners
- Event banners
- Red carpet event banners
- School banners
- Sports team banners
- Sporting event banners
- Trade show banners
- Birthday banners
- Military banners
- Movie premiere banners
- Celebration banners
- Church banners
- Civic banners
- Concert banners
- Convention banners
- Fair banners
- Golf tournament banners
- Graduation banners
- Holiday banners
How long will an outdoor banner last?
The answer is LONG-LASTING! We use premium, weather-resistant materials making a life-time of three years or more. It’s essential to note that some locations are harsher than others, but the material’s quality can withstand everyday wear and tear.
Prolonged exposure to the sun or moisture will cause the banners to fade more quickly. Extreme weather conditions can cause the banner to tear.
How to Care for Your Vinyl Banner:
We recommend taking care of your project often by wiping it down regularly with a warm wet rag. This simple technique can prolong the life of the banner and keep the graphic quality clearer for longer. As with most of our signage, we recommend avoiding cleaning products with chemicals that can be harsh and deteriorate the product.
Scheduling a consultation with Design 4 to discuss your needs is easy. Tell us what services you are interested in on our Contact Us page, and we will coordinate a time to design your 100% customizable signage. Our selection of ADA-compliant features ensures you will have a durable design that complements your brand and visitors can use for years to come.
Call Design 4 at (402)339-6856 for more information.